Wool fabric is natural, antimicrobial and best for babies with sensitive skin. Wool has amazing breathability making it the perfect fabric for diapering in both hot and cold climates and in any season. Wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture while still feeling dry to the touch. Wool diaper covers can go 2-3 weeks between washes. Since they only need to be washed if soiled or if they begin to smell when they are dry, fewer wool covers are needed than fleece or polyester covers.
Perfect for all seasons! These leggings soft and stretchy leggings can be worn alone or as an accent to tunics and dresses. The dyed options come in rich, vibrant colors. All seams are serged using a special, texturized thread for added softness and baby's added comfort.
BENEFITS OF WOOL AS A DIAPER COVER
- Wool cloth diaper covers are versatile and can be used with flats, prefolds or fitteds to offer low cost, natural cloth diapering options.
- Wool fibers consist of 90% keratin which contributes to wool’s anti-bacterial properties, making wool a great choice for babies with sensitive skin.
- Wool has amazing breath-ability making it the perfect fabric for diapering in both hot and cold climates and in any season.
- Wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture while still feeling dry to the touch.
- Wool diaper covers are anti-bacterial and can be air dried between uses for 2-4 weeks before washing (unless soiled). As a result, fewer woolcovers are needed than fleece or polyester covers.
- Wool diaper covers are a great option for moderate to heavy wetters in both daytime and nighttime use. When paired with a quality absorbent fitted diaper, the well-lanolized wool and fitted combination are guaranteed to leave you with dry sheets in the morning!